YOU HAVE DRY SKIN IF:
- Your entire face experiences tautness due to lack of moisture and oil.
- Broken blood vessels are more pronounced as skin begins to thin.
- Wrinkles have developed and vertical lines have begun to form around upper lip.
- Flaking occurs especially around the hairline.
- Skin acquires a grayish cast as previous sun damaged begins to manifest as discoloration, creating dark patches, which migrate towards the epidermis.
- Your skin is sensitive to temperature extremes and dry, flaky patches are evident.
- Your skin does not easily absorb creams or lotions.
- Elasticity is declining and "folds" are forming. The onset of aging has begun to take effect.