Effective Date: October 4, 2023
1.1.Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, shipping address, billing information, and other contact details. This information is collected when you create an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or interact with our services.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
We utilize cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies to enhance your experience on our website, personalize content, and analyze user behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your device when you visit our website. They help us remember your preferences and improve our services. You can manage and control cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may impact certain features of our website.
1.2. We use the following types of cookies:
Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They enable features such as shopping cart functionality and secure checkout. Without these cookies, our website may not operate effectively.
Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors interact with our website. This data helps us improve the performance and user experience of the website.
Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow us to display targeted advertisements to you based on your browsing behavior and preferences.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your choices and preferences, such as language selection and login credentials, to enhance your browsing experience.
1.3. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information, including personal information and cookie data, for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders and provide our services
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To send you marketing communications and promotional offers
- To improve our website's functionality and user experience
- To analyze user behavior and gather insights for business enhancement
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, or customer service requests
- Disclosure of Your Information
1.4. We may share your information with the following parties:
- Service providers who assist us in delivering our services
- Payment processors to facilitate transactions
- Marketing partners for joint promotions or collaborations
- Legal authorities when required by law or to protect our rights, safety, or property
- In connection with a business merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions on our Website, and these activities may require specific registration. By participating in these activities, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern them, and those rules may require that you allow information, including your photo, likeness, or other details, to be shared with third parties, made public, or used for advertising, marketing, or other promotional purposes. You should review the official rules regarding information collection and sharing for each of these activities before you choose to participate. Additionally, should any of these said promotions engage with a third-party, it is your responsibility to review the policies of each party.
Our Website is intended for general audiences, and we do not knowingly seek or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. In accordance with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act, in the event that we learn we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- Third-Party Sites & Services
Our Website may allow you to use your account from other online services, including social media providers like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. If you use accounts from other services on our Website, we may exchange your information. Our Website may also include features from third parties that allow you to interact with other online services, including social media. For example, we may use third parties to allow you to send messages, tweets, or make postings on social media sites, like Facebook or Instagram. If you use these features, then we may share information about you with those third parties, and they may collect additional information. You should review the privacy policies for such third parties to understand how they collect and use information.
Our Website may include links to third-party websites or other online services. We are not responsible for these other sites and services, and they may collect and use information about you. You should review the privacy policies for such third parties before using their sites or services to understand how they collect and use information.
You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by following the instructions provided in each email.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. Contact us at clientservices(at)ilona.com for assistance.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request, twice in a 12 month period, access to the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold or shared about you,
- Deletion of the personal information we have collected from you (subject to certain exceptions),
- Correction of the personal information we maintain about you, if that information is inaccurate,
- Limitation of our use and disclosure of sensitive personal information used for inferring characteristics about you,
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information or sharing of your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes.
We will not discriminate against you on account of your exercise of your California privacy rights.
Colorado, Connecticut and Virginia Residents
If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or Virginia resident, you have the right to:
- request access to, or correction or deletion of, your personal information; or
opt out of the processing of your personal information for targeted advertising purposes or the sale of your personal information. Certain advertising practices, such as those described in the How We Use Information to Advertise section, may be deemed targeted advertising or a “sale” under some state laws.
If you are a Utah resident, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal information;
- request the deletion of personal information you have provided to us;
- opt-out of the processing of your sensitive information; or
opt out of the processing of your personal information for targeted advertising purposes or the sale of your personal information. Certain advertising practices, such as those described in the How We Use Information to Advertise section, may be deemed targeted advertising.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and misuse. However, no internet data transmission is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
3201 East Second Avenue, Ste. 300
Denver, CO 80206 U.S.A
(888) 38-ILONA email@example.com